Clammer in Training

Default Hope SWOTOR is treating you good

As for me, story line burned out quick for me. It’s gay.

Playing this game where I log in and there's an arrow in my face telling me which direction I MUST GO. Story line my ass. In this game, grind and destiny is already written for me. Without my consent. What’s the point of crafting if you are putting in stuff that Bioware dont want you to use and ends up gimping you. They want you to craft what they pre-determined is best for you. I died in Alderaan.
    So many other reasons but i’ll end it with this… Hutt Ball? .. Really?

SWG Soundtrack - 12 "Remembering Restuss" - YouTube
    Last edited by Odis; 01-28-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Default Re: Hope SWOTOR is treating you good

It'll never be SWG but I'm still having fun for the most part. Huttball sucks, the story, while i find the story itself intresting, is horribly linear for 90% of it. I'm still planning on sticking through with it for awhile and seeing what happens. Were you playing on the DROW server? you should roll a toon on our server, playing with people you know always helps.
    RIP SWG, long live swgemu.com

sig by Agony
    D3: Wazza#1300
    PSN: Kronic_Smoka
    League of Legends: KronicSmoka
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/2-Whoops
    TOR:Wazza/Scholesy(Quit)
    Global Agenda - Swishersweets(Quit)
    WAR - Swishersweets (Retired)
    SWG - Miokhistan Yron aKa 'Kronic Smokah' (Retired)
    AoC - Miokhistan (Quit)
    Aion - Defyler (Quit)

I despised huttball at first, now that Ive gotten the mechanics of the game down, i think its pretty fun.
    RIP SWG

Quote Originally Posted by SaTuRn View Post
    I despised huttball at first, now that Ive gotten the mechanics of the game down, i think its pretty fun.
    its not that its not fun, its just in the endgame when your trying to farm warzone comms and its just huttball, huttball, huttball, huttball, huttball, voidstar, huttball, huttball, huttball. It gets annoying real quick

sig by Agony
    AoC - Miokhistan (Quit)
    Aion - Defyler (Quit)

SWTOR = best MMO i've played in a long time. Storyline kicks ass and the future content with the storyline and the new operations is gonna be baller.

I'm having tons of fun. I've already reached battlemaster last month and got the two titles from running both Nightmare Mode operations in 2 hours in 16-man, and I still enjoy playing this game each and every day.

Can't wait for all the new content and goodies they have in store for us that's coming out in a couple of weeks and in the coming months.

SWTOR 4 LIFE.

Quote Originally Posted by Galthren View Post
    SWTOR = best MMO i've played in a long time. Storyline kicks ass and the future content with the storyline and the new operations is gonna be baller.

I'm having tons of fun. I've already reached battlemaster last month and got the two titles from running both Nightmare Mode operations in 2 hours in 16-man, and I still enjoy playing this game each and every day.

Can't wait for all the new content and goodies they have in store for us that's coming out in a couple of weeks and in the coming months.

SWTOR 4 LIFE.
    why arent you playing with DROW nooby?

sig by Agony
    AoC - Miokhistan (Quit)
    Aion - Defyler (Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by Miokhistan View Post
    why arent you playing with DROW nooby?
    No offense to anyone, i like a lot of people from Drow; but Drow has been too casual for my hardcore tastes after AoC division fell apart.

Clammer in Training

No offense to anyone, i like a lot of people from Drow; but Drow has been too casual for my hardcore tastes after AoC division fell apart.
    I too have a boner for powerhouse pvp guilds but the good thing about Drow is that it will always be here. Too big to fail. Know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Odis View Post
    I too have a boner for powerhouse pvp guilds but the good thing about Drow is that it will always be here. Too big to fail. Know what I mean?
    Yeah, and that's awesome if you enjoy being part of a community like that. But at this point in time, I'd rather be with people with the same mindset as me; like the WoW division of Drow, which focuses on progression more than anything else.

Clammer in Training

Yeah, and that's awesome if you enjoy being part of a community like that. But at this point in time, I'd rather be with people with the same mindset as me; like the WoW division of Drow, which focuses on progression more than anything else.
    I'm currently not in the Organization. Who wouldn't want to be a part of a community.

Progression is good. SWG DROW searched for respect. There's only one way to get that. Unless that's what you meant.

Respect is one thing, and I know the organization gets it.

It's more of clearing content faster than every other guild out there, and being prepared for when newer end-game content comes out.

Clammer in Training

Respect is one thing, and I know the organization gets it.

It's more of clearing content faster than every other guild out there, and being prepared for when newer end-game content comes out.
    I hear ya. If i was a RAID kind of guy, being part of a guild that clears content faster than every other guild could be fun. I don't see the recognition but it could be beneficial. I can't speak for the rest of the Division because I only know SWG Drow.

My idea of respect is through PVP. By way of organized powerhouse pvp were a tight nit guild consistently and routinely embarrasses, rapes, destroys his enemy, eats their children, until the haters start hating and the opposing faction sends /whispers (sandbox mmo) tipping their hat to you.

I too was apart of the AoC division and I honestly think it wasnt from a lack of being hardcore but more so along the lines of everyone was rushing, go go go to 80 and leadership got mixed up in the bunch. No offense to the leadership cause leading can be tough when dealing with a shit ton of players especially as large as a team we had in AoC(I think we had like 80+ members), but leadership sort of stopped and things went south quick not only that but the game went south as well once people hit 80 and realized there was nothing to do or half the content was broken.

Its hard to point out what exactly happened with the division but those are my impressions and experiences with it. Again no offense to the leadership on that. That was rough.

Sorry to go off-topic.

Clammer in Training

Quote Originally Posted by Malloci View Post
    I too was apart of the AoC division and I honestly think it wasnt from a lack of being hardcore but more so along the lines of everyone was rushing, go go go to 80 and leadership got mixed up in the bunch. No offense to the leadership cause leading can be tough when dealing with a shit ton of players especially as large as a team we had in AoC(I think we had like 80+ members), but leadership sort of stopped and things went south quick not only that but the game went south as well once people hit 80 and realized there was nothing to do or half the content was broken.

Its hard to point out what exactly happened with the division but those are my impressions and experiences with it. Again no offense to the leadership on that. That was rough.

Sorry to go off-topic.

In essence, the problem you saw was crowd control. I hear ya and tbh i agree with everything you said. However, leaders are born, not selected. You have a legit argument I assume you don't want someone to make that argument for you. Or even wait for someone to come out the closet and hope he thinks like you. You didn't need to sound off like a leader. You only had to make a formal complaint to raise awareness. That's your right if (at the time) you claim to be part of Drow. Sometimes men need to be bitch slapped. I had my share of give & receive.

..or you can take the short route. Leave the guild and find some green grass. Either route, no crime is committed imo.

I used to enjoy SWTOR, until I took a 1.2 patch to the knee.

Personally, new 1.2 update has ruined the game for me. Lots of good fixes and whatnot, but overall I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth. I see BioWare fking up like SOE did and I'm probably going to cancel my acct soon.

Thread Information