Default eq classic server eqemu

Hey guys, anyone playing on the classic 99 server? Eqemulator - just joined a week ago and already have a 30 monk its pretty fun, free, and just like original eq, no kunark or velious exp out yet.. good times!

dragonfists is the name if you join or are playing already

EQ - BoTS - Marshall Opchu
    Planetside - DROW - BR30 CR5 opchu

Default Re: eq classic server eqemu

Eh i got a lvl 9 druid there, it's just hard for me to play a game so old with such bad graphics (compared to current games) anymore... EQ imho had its day and was hella fun but i honestly dont feel like going through that kinda grind again in an old game.

I feel the same, I was there, we did all the shit, it was painful, it was top of the line at the time, but now its just boring. None of the classes are challenging or very thought provoking. It's hard to multi-task as a chanter or bard, but even then its just a matter of setting up the right keys.

I got to level 40 on my shadowknight, had some fun, got jboots, but in the end, I couldnt bring myself to log in day in and day out on a game that I, in my mind, have already beaten.
    Lord Kainzo the Disposable Hero
    Champion of Last man standing 02-20-02
    BotS Loot Fairness Council l BotS RTA Rep
    Disposable Heroes

Sounds pretty cool,but I've tried coming back to eq a few times and just couldn't get back into it the way I used to be..
    I'm currently playing eq2 now and having fun with it. I'll gladly help anyone out if you want to play with me on the Everfrost server

I just intsalled and created a character. having a great time with some friends. name: Emphase

Spinale here for those that remember me, just started playin p99 as well (god i forgot how slow the exp is in classic haha) hit me up on Lucah

edit: also kainzo gimme your account XD <3
    Last edited by Hyuga Neji; 03-26-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Spinale Slricious~
    Jowy Blight

What the.... Eq isnt web based yet

Good times
    Last edited by Kainzo; 11-19-2012 at 07:06 AM.
    Lord Kainzo the Disposable Hero
    Champion of Last man standing 02-20-02
    BotS Loot Fairness Council l BotS RTA Rep
    Disposable Heroes

Hey guys, I've still been playing here. currently playing an iksar monk(Kunark is out now, and velious is coming out in a couple months). named my monk "Kayan" haha

Thread Information